Kona Top - CALLAS
Kona Top - CALLAS
- 100% UV protection
- Anti-microbial & Odor-resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Retains fit in water
- Moisture-wicking & Quick-dry
- Fade-resistant digital print
- Buttery-soft comfort
LILIKOI fabric is swimsuit material, so caring for it as you would high-quality swimwear will make it last the longest... Handwash or wash inside-out on a gentle cold water cycle, and hang to dry in the shade. Do not machine dry, do not iron, and do not use bleach.
Your purchase didn’t work for you? We are more than happy to process an exchange and issue a store credit within 30 days of purchase date. Here’s how...
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- All EXCHANGES and RETURNS will be processed and issued a STORE CREDIT for the value that you paid for the item(s). This does not include shipping charges. Store credits issued by Lilikoi Wear online store have no expiration date.
- All garments returned must be in their original condition, unworn (except for trying on), unwashed, without makeup or deodorant marks, undamaged, with the original packaging and tags intact, and in perfect “showroom” sellable condition. Items returned and not in this condition will be credited at 50% of the purchase price.
- All SALE and Promotional items are FINAL. No exchanges, returns or refunds. Any Final Sale Items which are returned will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.
- Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods within 30 days from the date the item was purchased. The client must contact us by email at email@example.com before sending the item back to us. Items received or requests to return or exchange items outside of this period will NOT be accepted. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this time-frame.
- Lilikoi Wear is unable to process any exchanges or returns on items that were purchased from our Stockist Locations. Please return these items to the retail store you purchased from. These items are subject to the return/exchange policy of the individual retail store.
- Lilikoi Wear is not responsible for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a trackable and insured delivery method.
- We must have the exchanged item in our warehouse and approved before your new item is sent.
- Refunds are only issued if you received a DEFECTIVE or INCORRECT item. Examples of defective or incorrect items include, but not limited to: Sewing or Manufacturing flaws, broken or missing hardware (clips or fasteners), wrong indicated size or wrong item was shipped to you.
- Defective or Incorrect items must be reported to us within 3 days of delivery, in order to be considered for a refund, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive the request outside of this time period, and up to 30 days after delivery, we will be happy to issue an exchange or store credit.
- Lilikoi Wear will replace defective or incorrect items at no additional cost to you. If the defective items are out of stock or no longer available, we may credit your account with a refund.
- If a refund has been issued, funds should show up on your bank statement within approximately 7 business days.
- Lilikoi Wear DOES NOT issue refunds for the following circumstances: change of mind, the wrong size ordered, you decided you did not like the purchase. Under any of these circumstances, we will gladly offer an exchange or credit towards a future purchase.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, except for faulty items. Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
We do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Lilikoi Wear reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Lilikoi Luxe fabric is high-end swimsuit material, so caring for it as you would high-quality swimwear will make it last the longest... Handwash or wash inside a mesh laundry bag on a cold gentle cycle, and hang to dry in the shade. Do not machine dry, do not iron, and do not use bleach.